On Sunday, January 3, from 9:45 – 10:30 AM, Dr. Randy White will teach Matthew 18:21-35 and show that the message of the Kingdom and the message of the Gospel are continuously mixed together, with disastrous results. In fact, many people fear their own salvation needlessly because of this mixture of kingdom and grace.
In the Gospel of Matthew, the Kingdom belongs to:
- The poor in spirit – 5:3
- Those persecuted for righteousness – 5:10
- Those who keep and teach the commandments – 5:19
- Those more righteous than the Pharisees – 5:20
- Those who do the Father’s will – 7:21
- Those who are righteous – 13:43
- Those who humble themselves as children – 18:1-5, 19:14
- Those who cared for “the least of these, my bretheren” – 25:34-35
But in the Gospel of Grace, eternal life belongs to those who believe.
Attend this study and learn how to avoid the disastrous consequences of mixing Kingdom and Grace.
Can’t attend in person? Watch live below–